DTH updates "NEO Sports & NEO Prime" Will Be Removed From Videocon d2h After 1st January

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 9,546
Don't get excited or crazy abhijith bro,still time is there,channels not removed

i think this is the big game played by dish videocon now with merger they have highest customer base....i feel they will start bullying broadcasters too reduce the price of the channels or give them for free(1+1) or else they will remove those channels from base pack.....as when the contract is up they will force broadcasters with their T&C i thnk they will do this next with star

Last edited:
Star will not budge. Tatasky and airtel will happily take those customers.
Such tactics won't work.

i think this is the big game played by dish videocon now with merger they have highest customer base....i feel they will start bullying broadcasters too reduce the price of the channels or give them for free(1+1) or else they will remove those channels from base pack.....as when the contract is up they will force broadcasters with their T&C i thnk they will do this next with star
Star will not budge. Tatasky and airtel will happily take those customers.
Such tactics won't work.

Both the broadcasters and DTH are at fault and due to their rigid stand customers suffer.

Mod Note: Post Removed as English translation was not provided

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock