DDF Exclusive Netflix Finally Added On Tata Sky Binge+ Box

Saw shyam singha roy on Netflix in binge stb.. sound seems to be an issue though 🤔

Even app loading time is more sometimes...
When we open children profile the animation stuck's for a second..

Check if it's showing 4K contents as HD..There is a issue ...If u set resolution to 3840Ă—2160p all 4K contents show as HD for me...So I set Resolution to Auto...
Now it's OK...
That made my day. Thank you.

That made my day. Thank you.
So the same issue was for u also...
I think still the app is not synchronized with Binge plus SW..Also the app default version is also older...

Well I am a subscriber of Tatasky since they launched in 2006..So know how they work altogether...Even after nearly 2 years of Binge plus launch they didn't fixed the Dolby in few aps...Some getting some not getting Dolby...Many including me not getting Dolby in HDMI...I am using 2.1 8K version cable...
BTW I have posted of non availability as a Information only...That was not a complaint....
I am not using Binge plus which is in deavtive mode...Rarely using as OTT viewing...I have 4 more 4K devices to watch OTT...Mostly reading here offline...If anything found regarding binge plus then connecting...
TS support is very bad. This you wouldn't get much features, Maybe they launch new box with dobly visioon and atmos.
TS support team is afraid of their development team( Outsourced vendor for software and box). Resolving small issue will take years. Earlier Tata sky plus Full hd box was developed by Pace electronics and one of the best box used so far with very good support . I used more than 9 years and one of the best and now unfortunately changed to undersigned binge plus box. It may spoil the TV and that is the reason I disconnect.

Sadly even after new updates Netflix doesn't have the option of sign in web

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock