DDF Exclusive Netflix Finally Added On Tata Sky Binge+ Box

For me any updates not received and I cannot see Netflix app. Replay me please
Updates will be released in batches and please be patient. You will be getting multiple updates in next few days

Pictures from Netflix..

W7Ll1dT.jpg

bNlFxiU.jpg
cn6VuQ0.jpg

Is it? That's a shocker.
It's default app version was 8.2.4 ...It didn't shown the sign in option...So updated to 8.3.1 ..Then got sign in...There too some bugs...It was asking to login with Google stored account...If we click none of the above it got stuck...

It's default app version was 8.2.4 ...It didn't shown the sign in option...So updated to 8.3.1 ..Then got sign in...There too some bugs...It was asking to login with Google stored account...If we click none of the above it got stuck...
Firstly, they added it, some time is needed to solve issues... It's netflix and tatasky so the bugs will be easily solved... They Don't loose there brand value with this small issues

Firstly, they added it, some time is needed to solve issues... It's netflix and tatasky so the bugs will be easily solved... They Don't loose there brand value with this small issues
Well I am a subscriber of Tatasky since they launched in 2006..So know how they work altogether...Even after nearly 2 years of Binge plus launch they didn't fixed the Dolby in few aps...Some getting some not getting Dolby...Many including me not getting Dolby in HDMI...I am using 2.1 8K version cable...
BTW I have posted of non availability as a Information only...That was not a complaint....
I am not using Binge plus which is in deavtive mode...Rarely using as OTT viewing...I have 4 more 4K devices to watch OTT...Mostly reading here offline...If anything found regarding binge plus then connecting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock