Breaking New 4K Test Channel Testing By Tata Play

If the base feed is Satellite then there will be no legal issues.Why can’t they add a base feed as c band in satellite
Because it is a service channel..
For satellite uplinking i think they need licence.

Star wants to prove customers that they have done all push for 4k.
I think star would telecast 4k once match started. If there are any legal issue from jio after its telecasted. They would shut down.

After Repeat Calls Tata Play Source Replied

We Are Yet To Receive Go Command From Star
Star shines at night. Maybe before few minutes of IPL we can get to see.
But only few knows about launching of 4k channel. Star should have atleast launch it a week ago and we haven't seen any Promo by Star of 4k channel 🙄.

Because they have the digital rights . Something fishy here :dodgy2:
Any feeds through internet to mso or Dth will cause legal issues.So better for star to add a 4K feed in Asiasat on C band and allow Dth mso to distribute it.Digital distribution rights is the problem

Because they have the digital rights . Something fishy here :dodgy2:
Anyway 4k streaming don't give Same as TV broadcast Quality in a country like India..
Star had a late wakeup..
They should have applied for Starsports 4k Licence Early..

Star shines at night. Maybe before few minutes of IPL we can get to see.
But only few knows about launching of 4k channel. Star should have atleast launch it a week ago and we haven't seen any Promo by Star of 4k channel 🙄.
Starsports4k was not in there plan..
At the 12th hour they are doing these to Counter Jio..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock