New Airtel Cash Back Offers

@rahul bro -- mention the Sentence in post #01 " cashback possible only through recharge via my airtel app" :) ..

It's not app only. I did in Mobikwik and got 30

a63be8d659d7477ba2461ccf899e4de7.jpg

rahul1117kumar said:
Now recharge with Rs. 285 & get Rs. 10 cashback i.e. 285 = 295 in airtel digital TV.

Now recharge with Rs. 335 & get Rs. 15 cashback i.e. 335 = 350 in airtel digital TV.

Now recharge with Rs. 380 & get Rs. 20 cashback i.e. 380 = 400 in airtel digital TV.

Now recharge with Rs. 510 & get Rs. 25 cashback i.e. 510 = 535 in airtel digital TV.

Now recharge with Rs. 710 & get Rs. 40 cashback i.e. 710 = 750 in airtel digital TV.

Only valid for recharges before due date and also valid through recharge via my airtel app only.
I recharged on 29th from paytm . I got airtel cash back of 30 RS and paytm cash back of 20 rupees..They say valid on my Airtel app.I recharged from paytm because they were giving 20 rupees cash back using code Dhamakadth

Pls anyone tell me how much bonus i will get when i will recharge of 600 rs ?

For Airtel users always do recharge on the last day of every month through Paytm..... There is a code EOM65 (EOM stands for End of Month) in which you'll get Rs. 65 cashback with recharge of Rs. 500. This offer is valid only for last day of every month and all operators including Airtel dth are eligible...... Similarly other cashback is also there but maximum you'll get Rs. 65..... Yesterday I recharged for Rs. 500......

mask63 said:
For Airtel users always do recharge on the last day of every month through Paytm..... There is a code EOM65 (EOM stands for End of Month) in which you'll get Rs. 65 cashback with recharge of Rs. 500. This offer is valid only for last day of every month and all operators including Airtel dth are eligible...... Similarly other cashback is also there but maximum you'll get Rs. 65..... Yesterday I recharged for Rs. 500......

Thanx for the info @Mask bro :tup:) and having some doubts rs.500 is the standard amount for this recharge :huh ie) we can able to recharge amount higher or lower than 500 :huh .. Another doubt is cb will be credited in our paytm wallet or our adtv account :huh - Thank you ..

Sai Laxman said:
Thanx for the info @Mask bro :tup:) and having some doubts rs.500 is the standard amount for this recharge :huh ie) we can able to recharge amount higher or lower than 500 :huh .. Another doubt is cb will be credited in paytm wallet or adtv account :huh - Thank you ..

Edited:-
anything higher denominations than 500 or only 500 will be enough for this offer.
2nd question's answer:- If you recharge through Paytm, obviously cashback will be credited to ur paytm wallet.
suppose u recharge 510/-
u will get 30/- cb from adtv side as balance in ur dth account
and 65/- as paytm balance in ur paytm wallet.

To get cashback from ADTV side to Dth account, it's not mandatory to recharge from airtel app or airtel wallet.
from any 3rd party merchandise like paytm/ mobiquick/Freecharge/Lapu sim, recharge can be done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock