DDF Exclusive New Airtel logo is added on channels

How is your experience regarding Airtel New Logo implementation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
white shadow also better option

7ucEl7p.jpg

Last edited:
Well atleast they have removed the background and made the logo just font based. Actually Red is associated with the brand identity since beginning so usually u will see the name of their brand written in this color either partially or in full or this color will b prominent in the background. Quite similar to how Tata has strong connect with blue color.

Complete satisfaction is hard to achieve with anything in life so in this case too obviously there will b views as to how logo could have been better but important thing is to first appreciate steps taken by airtel digital tv based on customer feedback.

I am quite happy that feedback i had sent to respected Airtel Digital TV CEO few months had mention of this point and they have absorbed the suggestions ,worked on it and finally brought about this new logo which is being gradually placed across channels :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock