DDF Exclusive New Airtel Recommendations South Packs Launched

OK.
How can I activate this packs?
If we add any broadcasters bouquets / alacarte channel's what about NCF?

How can I activate this packs?
Adtv cc only choice as of now .. if ur having luck if ur get good knowledge agent then u can activate
If we add any broadcasters bouquets / alacarte channel's what about NCF?
Just Normal NCF slab calculation 153 for 100 channels , 101-125 Channels 177 Ncf and goes on

Today my airtel package automatically migrade to TN HD pack. How can I check. What are the channels available in this pack. I checked in website but there is no any details about that.

@Gobinaath bro. This New TN HD Plus Pack @ Rs. 295 will be perfect for me. Right now I'm paying around Rs. 287 with only few Tamil channels and a few English GEC and Sports channels which I had to activate which would bring the monthly rental to around Rs. 340 with all Tamil HD and SD channels. Wish they had also included Star Sports 1 HD English along with the SS1 Tamil channel but still its a great package.

Has anyone succeded activating this pack by Customer Care? It is not available in my self care portal though.

@Gobinaath bro. This New TN HD Plus Pack @ Rs. 295 will be perfect for me. Right now I'm paying around Rs. 287 with only few Tamil channels and a few English GEC and Sports channels which I had to activate which would bring the monthly rental to around Rs. 340 with all Tamil HD and SD channels. Wish they had also included Star Sports 1 HD English along with the SS1 Tamil channel but still its a great package.

Has anyone succeded activating this pack by Customer Care? It is not available in my self care portal though.

I also booked a new connection in TN HD pack for 295, but i want to add 1 HD Malayalam channels and 5 FTA channels with it, is it possible ?

I also booked a new connection in TN HD pack for 295, but i want to add 1 HD Malayalam channels and 5 FTA channels with it, is it possible ?
You can change ur pack after installation in 2-3 hours using CC or selfcare website

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock