New Basepacks introduced All prices are excluding NCF

Star has introduced 2 new bouquets for English viewers for both SD and HD, Star English Mini pack (20 rs) & English premium pack (49rs) for HD - mini pack Hd (35rs) and premium HD (85 rs). But sadly these packs are not available till now in Airtel Digital Tv.Kindly bring their attention for these packs.

Star has introduced 2 new bouquets for English viewers for both SD and HD, Star English Mini pack (20 rs) & English premium pack (49rs) for HD - mini pack Hd (35rs) and premium HD (85 rs). But sadly these packs are not available till now in Airtel Digital Tv.Kindly bring their attention for these packs.
Those bouquets will be launched on 20 March.

ROI BST pack was available from many days in recommended packs.

This is not the complimentary pack. Pack highlighted by you is basic tier FTA pack which offers 100 FTA channels selected by airtel and costs Rs. 153 (NCF). TRAI has mandated all operators to give this pack along with option to customise as per own choice for subscribers

This is not the complimentary pack. Pack highlighted by you is basic tier FTA pack which offers 100 FTA channels selected by airtel and costs Rs. 153 (NCF). TRAI has mandated all operators to give this pack along with option to customise as per own choice for subscribers
Yes, I know it's not the complimentary pack. He was thinking the BST pack as complimentary pack & I told him that the BST pack is available from long time.

One minute, Have you misquoted me? From your post it seems that it was for the post which I quoted earlier.

Now Added

3 Months
6 Months
12 Months

Channels list showing ZERO

But not working now, they are updating this packs

xF9VxLQ.png
O4c28fO.png
bvQ2HyI.png

Airtel giving the monthly basepacks as 3m/6m/12m Topups with same monthly prices 🤐

I guess they will provide long term packs as DBR basis??

Last edited:
Airtel giving the monthly basepacks as 3m/6m/12m Topups with same monthly prices 🤐
That's the speciality of airtel;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

They'll update it while adding channels but as it's self care so chances are.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock