New Channel Added In Hindi Plus Free Top-Up

• Thread starter Manj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 5,620
Re: RE: New Channel Added In Hindi Plus Free Top-Up

Anirudha Das said:
I think he wants to say Dabbang is available in DD Free Dish.

Why only dabbang ? There are 59 channels available in freedish .

guys..shubham123 himself dont know what he is talking about.better not to discuss about his comments.

sir i am a customer of rest of india value prime i ask cc to hindi top up they tell me there are only two channels in hindi top up dabang and big majik all etv and other channels are not available in this free top up

dinesh19 said:
guys..shubham123 himself dont know what he is talking about.better not to discuss about his comments.

I am just telling that dabangg tv is free to air channel as it is available in dd free dish. So, it must be available in all packs of ADTV.

kulveer said:
sir i am a customer of rest of india value prime i ask cc to hindi top up they tell me there are only two channels in hindi top up dabang and big majik all etv and other channels are not available in this free top up

Ask them to start "NEW Hindi plus Lifetime Top up APR-14"

Evrytime shubham123 posted smthng, he said smthng wrong & put himself in controversy.. .
I suggest u bro that dnt post smthng about u dnt hv knowledge..

Harry@123 said:
Evrytime shubham123 posted smthng, he said smthng wrong & put himself in controversy.. .
I suggest u bro that dnt post smthng about u dnt hv knowledge..

I have full knowledge about all dth. But i have asked simple question only. You everytime insults me. I think you should ignore my posts as this is not your own website. Dont tell about my knowleadge. I think you are thinking that i am a god of the world. Come on earth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock