New Channel"Hindi World Tv"

amrinder said:
mr smod all infromation wrong about channels many thread started no correct tp of any channel one time say these channel on insat4a second time say on thicom what is this on this great forum only timepass better join facebook for timepass

amrinder,

We already have saw this and SPANDAN have posted such type threads many times, but this is not screenshot posting forum and we are here to share satellite updates and the channel updates which we track from our own satellites. I already have PMed him about that yesterday, don't think we are sleeping. You are a great respected member here and you have posted nice updates, i appriciate that and hope you will continue. About forum, we are trying our best to make forum 'spam' and 'useless threads' free. That's why i had sent warning about it to spandan yesterday, he will not post such thread again and only own satellite updates will be posted in our forum like before. Yesterday Anil.HD and jenius-jatt too complained about it and i already have took appropriate steps for it, so don't worry. Happy sharing and visiting. :k

dreamdth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock