new channels coming this june

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 6,555
Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAR ALL

i still stand by the addition news. its just that its little delayed. as soon as videcon starts st transmission ,tata sky will get hd channels from st2,all hd customers will get monoblock lnb and the freed tp will b used for addition of new channels

namo narayan said:
TATA SKY will adding big cbs channels, mastiii, rang tv, few other regional and religious channels this june

we have to wait for 2 days to close this thread. ADMIN has assured for this in another thread.

this is not the mistake of thread starter.some times dth companies fail to launch new channels.this happens due to several internal reason....

agree with you dear..........hope soon his news comes ture:)

thanks amarjeet for understanding the real story. amarjeet dear some people just criticicse whatever i write , i m also fed up such comments. wish all were like u, understanding and theoritical. thanks for ur support. its people like u who keep me motivated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock