New Channels Tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arun.D said:
What do u mean by final regional channels addition.. what happened to the Puthuyugam tamil channel...
If You Have Noticed Regional Channels Were Added In Batches And This Is The Final Batch Of Addition Of Regional Channels.

Demanded Channels Are:-
HBO HD Channels.
Puthuyugam.
(I Am Not Able To Recollect The Names Of Other Demanded Channels)
In Feb They'll Add 10 Channels (It May Exceed Min. 4 HD And Max 6 HD And Min 5 SD And Maximum 6 SD).

Star Sports 2 No Confirmation As Of Now.

This Info I Have Collected From Multiple Sources Which Do Include Other Forums.

jaysheezy said:
Subhavarta LCN 895
Telebrands LCN 139
addition tonight

SOURCE VIDEOCON D2H HIGHER OFFICIALS.

@jaysheezy: Now that higher official started giving updates to me as well :lol
He is actually posting this news in a website. I usually won't share the news here since I feel it is a kind of copy pasting.. :lol

Sadiq said:
@jaysheezy: Now that higher official started giving updates to me as well :lol
He is actually posting this news in a website. I usually won't share the news here since I feel it is a kind of copy pasting.. :lol

He actually posted this news at 5:13 PM (Telebrand addition) and at 5:18 PM (Subhavarta addition). You read it before me and posted here at 5:40 PM... Good work jay bro... Keep it up...

You'll actually don't take these work positively it's just that you'll couldn't do and aren't even appreciate to the one who did
Chuck it if you'll thing I post fake news and don't have a source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock