New Charges Of Sd Packs

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 8,854
no this is not correct. there is no increase in the rates. I have searched in their official website

just confirmed with the senior team, videocon d2h has not increased the price of any pack, there was a plan to dod so from 5th april but it has been cancelled so mods plz modify thread title and the first post

mods why u have not taken any action till now? modify thread title and first post as there is no price increase

and mr. pinku talk here, why are u making fun of me in another forum.

Dear dino, the thread starter vikram , who is a dealership of all dth's has given the news. Lets wait for some time.

South Pack New Charges Update in First Post....
Still No any Info Regarding New charges Cancellation, Very Good if New charges cancelled And Dino's News Tru.....:)

Vikram said:
South Pack New Charges Update in First Post....
Still No any Info Regarding New charges Cancellation, Very Good if New charges cancelled And Dino's News Tru.....:)

Cancellation:D:D:D:D

me_saket said:
Again dino try to prove him correct.

and force member for on his info.

dude, i have confirmed it from multiple sources, go write and email or tweet or write a message on facebook to videocon d2h and u will get the reply

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock