Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Guys All of the CW's shows are with Colors then why supergirl is telecasted on Zee Cafe.
Also Arrowverse Crossover in December will be telecasted on?

Guys All of the CW's shows are with Colors then why supergirl is telecasted on Zee Cafe.
Also Arrowverse Crossover in December will be telecasted on?
The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars are on Colors Infinity? And the cross episode is most likely gonna air on both channels.

That's kind of strange because it occurs in episodes first on Arrow, then Flash and finally Supergirl.
Means we can watch starting on Colors and ending on cafe but they will not promote each other's channel which means most of people will miss the Crossover. Also, from next year Batwoman will arrive, and i guess that too will air on colors. They should get rights of next seasons of Supergirl after that they can promote crossover events. Because currently there is nothing like chronology in Arrowverse in India because of different channels being rightholders.

How to get away with murder season 5 is now showing on Star World HD, Saturday 11 pm. The season premiere was on last Saturday.

Is there any thread to discuss english tv shows? I can’t find anything. If it is there, please suggest me. Or else please create one. So that we can discuss English shows and get suggestions from our members to watch shows

Screenshot_2018-10-04-19-57-45-509.jpg

Screenshot_2018-10-04-19-56-51-935.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock