Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

The Walking Dead Season 6 starts next Wednesday 11 PM on Star World SD/HD

Also next Wednesday onwards Star World Premiere is showing a refreshed content schedule on WhatsOnIndia App...not sure if this will eventually turn out true or some error which will get updated later on

Last edited:
Family Guy seems to be quite popular in Kerala now. Here is the interview with the guy who dubs in Malayalam for Peter Griffin

Family Guy seems to be quite popular in Kerala now. Here is the interview with the guy who dubs in Malayalam for Peter Griffin

What dub? The show used to air on Star World, now it's only on Disney+ Hotstar! Are you talking about upcoming dubbed version of the show!?

What dub? The show used to air on Star World, now it's only on Disney+ Hotstar! Are you talking about upcoming dubbed version of the show!?
Isn't dubbed version available on Hotstar? I don't have hotstar. so i don't know.

In the interview he is saying that he has got good reviews from everywhere for his voice. So it means it is already available somewhere. But I don't know where.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock