DDF Exclusive New HD Add-ons introduced by D2H | HD Mega ROI, HD Classic

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 32,453
Great News. This was bound to happen as Dish TV is pro TRAI Tariff Order and already made important changes. Soon after verdict is announced and if it's in favour of TRAI, Dish d2h will come out with new base packs too.

Tata Sky along with Star India are only ones to remain stubborn & unwilling to adopt this new structure. They charge max money from us + carriage channels + ads on guide, epg banner + home channels & only have one aim to collect largest profit. Channels like 9XO want to come on their platform but just to promote TS Music + they discard their application & not care for subscriber interests. Waiting for Jio to set them straight, i am not in favour of freebies as it reduces quality of service but if it brings certain sense of correction then there is no harm in short run

4ddd6acb6fdda454d82b57c8bad1a35a.jpg

Great getting 20+ HD channels at minimum price of around Rs.85
In Hd Classic south , instead it would be better if they provide option to select either 1)English GEC and Movies or 2)Hindi GEC and Movies.
Same thing i requested to Dish tv - CEO desk also to provide in Game on HD south pack (Rs.175 per month) like we have now base pack -
Premiere Joy pack(with 2 regional channels) or Premiere Hindi (with Hindi channels) at same cost.
So people who wants hindi can take Premiere hindi and those who need 2 regional channels can opt for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock