New HD DVR Connection - Which package - Help Needed

• Thread starter Thread starter navya11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 1,054

navya11

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I am contemplating either ADTV or TS for my home, with DVR and multi TV options. Looking from the comments, seems TS is a little better, but cost is around Rs 5000 high for their Recorder. Also, speaking to a couple of local TS customers, their CS in Kerala is bad compared to Northern states

For ADTV, their website is abysmal and I cannot find much details of their packages.

Is there a package just for HD channels? I cannot find it on their site.

I am after HD channels, especially Sports and Malayalam Channels. Can anyone guide me to cost effective and good package please?

When you buy a new connection you will get 2 month free mega pack. After that its best to chose base pack South value sports Rs.256 pm

Then use either of the following topups for HD:

Rs: 99 8HD Kerela Topup for following channels: TEN HD,Sony Six HD,Star Sports HD 2,Star Sports HD 1,Star Sports HD 3,Star Sports HD 4,ASIANET HD,Mazhavil Manorama HD

or

Rs.219 29HD Kerela Topup for following channels NGC HD, Discovery HD World, Movies NOW HD,Star Movies HD,Star Plus HD,Star World HD,Star Gold HD,Colors HD,History TV 18 HD,TEN HD,ZEE TV HD,Zee Cinema HD,SONY HD,Sony Six HD,Zee Studio HD,Star Sports HD 2,Star Sports HD 1,MTUNES HD, Life OK HD, Sony Pix HD, andpictures HD,Star Sports HD 3,Star Sports HD 4,AND TV HD,Star Movies Select HD,ASIANET HD,AXN HD, Fox Life HD, Mazhavil Manorama HD

You can get discounts by subscribing for long duration packs. Multi TV pack cost is 250pm and you will get all nonpremium HD channels along with 1st connection base pack in 2nd room.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Is it better to wait for any Christmas or New Year offers in the next couple of weeks or order today itself? I am not in any urgency, hence the query.

Ordering via their website or via Call Centre is the best option or somewhere else?

Navya

HD DVR price has been consistent for long time. If there is an offer it will have to be from TataSky as Airtel is very bad with offers. DVR has a hard disk and so its impossible to reduce price I think. I think you should call customer care and clarify any doubts while ordering.

Edit: Offer for Rs.500 off on their website: http://www.airtel.in/personal/digital-tv

VpWaWOV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom