DDF Exclusive New Improved Software Upgrade for Technicolor Panna HD HEVC STB w.e.f. 7th June 2019

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,014
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u still using the Technicolor HEVC HD STB ??? I tough i had replaced it
No they refused to replace it as No other model is available in stock. Haven't raised complaint to Nodal Officer because they cease current STB and install other model after 1 month :ouch:

Last edited:
Idk why people say hevc box is dull compared to non hevc. I joined TS from den and trust me the PQ on den was incredibly dull. On TS i reduced the brightness and colour because everything looks so incredible already. I'm wondering what the PQ looks like in non hevc box then!! So far this journey has been good. Getting update after a week with TS. Feel like i'm lucky? 😂

Airtel removed talking OSD & now Tata Sky is adding it.

Idk why people say hevc box is dull compared to non hevc. I joined TS from den and trust me the PQ on den was incredibly dull. On TS i reduced the brightness and colour because everything looks so incredible already. I'm wondering what the PQ looks like in non hevc box then!! So far this journey has been good. Getting update after a week with TS. Feel like i'm lucky? 😂
Yes bro it's dull in hevc box...in comparison dishtv has brighter and vibrant picture

Yes bro it's dull in hevc box...in comparison dishtv has brighter and vibrant picture
I had dishtv few years back. Must say it was my worst experience with dth. The experience was so bad it was hard to convince my parents to get a TS connection. Don't know if they have improved now. I think to each his own. Thanks for letting me know 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock