DDF Exclusive New life action show on nick hd+

• Thread starter Aalok
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,953
I have hotstar premium. They don't provide Live Tv channels like Sonyliv and zee5
Star also makes it difficult to watch their channels on any OTT app except perhaps the Tata Sky app. It always used to redirect to the Hotstar app and I think even that has stopped now. Star channels used to be there on Airtel Xstream (app) before they were removed.

Star also makes it difficult to watch their channels on any OTT app except perhaps the Tata Sky app. It always used to redirect to the Hotstar app and I think even that has stopped now. Star channels used to be there on Airtel Xstream (app) before they were removed.
Why would you want to watch live tv with ads when you can watch 90% content ad-free? Except for Disney International HD, CPL T20 and YRF movies. You can watch everything on Hotstar itself. I don't get the demand of live tv when content is already available.

Why would you want to watch live tv with ads when you can watch 90% content ad-free? Except for Disney International HD, CPL T20 and YRF movies. You can watch everything on Hotstar itself. I don't get the demand of live tv when content is already available.
That is exactly what Star thinks. OTT beats linear TV any day, but sometimes it is necessary to have live TV streams as well. As you say, DI HD is one channel whose contents are not on Disney+ Hotstar, so a live feed would have been beneficial.

They should air iCarly, from which Sam & Cat was spun off. Nick India is probably the only Nick in the world which doesn’t show iCarly after the TeenNick block on Nick Jr. shut down in 2017.
They also didn’t show Fairly odd parents and many other shows, Nick SD was a huge mismanaged mess just showing Ninja Hattori (now Motu Patlu) whole day. Maybe it was after creation of Viacom 18 it got ruined. After so long they seem to be getting their act together with Nick HD+ making it similar to other Nick channels worldwide

They also didn’t show Fairly odd parents and many other shows, Nick SD was a huge mismanaged mess just showing Ninja Hattori (now Motu Patlu) whole day. Maybe it was after creation of Viacom 18 it got ruined. After so long they seem to be getting their act together with Nick HD+ making it similar to other Nick channels worldwide
Yes in late 2000s and Early 2010s they're showing ninja hattori motu patlu was good in it's 2 years but due to popularity motu patlu keeps Airing on afternoon this is totally BS Motu patlu needs to off air and bring some indian live action shows like Disney did for example kya mast hai life, best of nikki, shake it up india

Yes in late 2000s and Early 2010s they're showing ninja hattori motu patlu was good in it's 2 years but due to popularity motu patlu keeps Airing on afternoon this is totally BS Motu patlu needs to off air and bring some indian live action shows like Disney did for example kya mast hai life, best of nikki, shake it up india
Yes bro they should bring live action shows to india in other countries they air maximum live action shows only on Nick and Disney channels

Yes bro they should bring live action shows to india in other countries they air maximum live action shows only on Nick and Disney channels
Actually I'm not a bro I'm sis I already put My real profile picture you didn't saw it

finally they r bringing back live action shows hope they also air other live action show as well which they air in western neighbor countries SD nick channel. may be after seeing Disney international HD showing live action show and coming in top 5 BARC ratings few times before it might have motivated nick to bring it back at least in their HD channel .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock