New Multi TV Connection Price Reduced

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 5,758

jay vithlani

Contributor
Reaction score
W.e.f. 08-Jul (09:00 hrs),HD MultiTV pricing will under go a change.

Currently, an HD MultiTV box is priced at Rs. 1,800. The subscriber also needs to pay MultiTV subscription price of Rs 240 p.m. and hence the initial cost to the subscriber is Rs 2,040

With this new offer, subscribers opting for an HD MultiTV will be charged just Rs 999 along with one month of free MultiTV subscription.

The price will be applicable both for Trade and Helpline.  :)

RE: Multi TV New Connection Price Change

Good news.. i am going to take a multi tv connection on 10th. But I placed the order on 4th itself. So will I be eligible for this new offer?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Good news.. i am going to take a multi tv connection on 10th. But I placed the order on 4th itself. So will I be eligible for this new offer?

No bro, you aren't. As you have already placed the order before price down.  :(  BTW, How are you going to pay or paid online already?

Great news. Earlier we needed to pay 2040₹ and now Just 999₹ :skd :ohya :luv :tup

Thanks for the Happy News, Jay Bhai :luv :clap :nj

0EY99gO.png

rnfHQtq.png

Bapun Raz said:
No bro, you aren't. As you have already placed the order before price down.  :(  BTW, How are you going to pay or paid online already?
I haven't pay yet. Thought of paying in cash Rs.1800 and Rs.240 online. I am thinking of cancelling the order and place a new order on Saturday..

M.J.Sadiq said:
 I am thinking of cancelling the order and place a new order on Saturday..

good decision bro...  :)

Back
Top Bottom