New Multi TV Connection Price Reduced

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 5,758
RE: Multi TV New Connection Price Change

I tried to cancel it via online chat. But they said, I can cancel when I am receiving a call for the order installation. Now called the dealer and he agreed to cancel it... Waiting for a confirmation on the same. I will place the new order on 09-July.

@jay vithlani bro, any idea till when this offer is available?

Good decision Sadiq bro...:clap
You saved more than 1000 rs...:tup

Happy For You Sadiq Bro :luv :tup

Saj 007 said:
Good decision Sadiq bro...:clap
You saved more than 1000 rs...:tup

1041₹ to be Precise ;):shy :lol

sadiq bro apna purana order cancel kar do. wohi better rahega. aur ager tata walo se call aaye to bol dena ki muje nayi price main mil raha hai to main ye kyu lu. and maine padha ki apne abhi tak paisa pay nahi kiya hai to fir tension ki koi baat hi nahi hai ye india hai yaha to paisa pay karne k baad bhi cancel kar k dete hai. :)

i request that pl anyone translate my post to English. because many member not understand hindi. :)

M.J.Sadiq said:
@jay vithlani bro, any idea till when this offer is available?

sry bro no idea. but offer is better then old one.  :) ;)

jay vithlani said:
sadiq bro apna purana order cancel kar do. wohi better rahega. aur ager tata walo se call aaye to bol dena ki muje nayi price main mil raha hai to main ye kyu lu. and maine padha ki apne abhi tak paisa pay nahi kiya hai to fir tension ki koi baat hi nahi hai ye india hai yaha to paisa pay karne k baad bhi cancel kar k dete hai. :)

i request that pl anyone translate my post to English. because many member not understand hindi. :)
Translation:

Sadiq Bro Cancel your old order. That is better. And if you receive call from Tata Sky then tell them that "i am getting it in new Price so why should i take this".
And i have read that you haven't paid yet so there is no need to take tension. This is India, here even after paying, orders are cancelled

ABCDEFGH said:
Translation:

Sadiq Bro Cancel your old order. That is better. And if you receive call from Tata Sky then tell them that "i am getting it in new Price so why should i take this".  
And i have read that you haven't paid yet so there is no need to take tension. This is India, here even after paying, orders are cancelled

thanks for Translation bro...  :tup  :) :clap

Gud share @jay v bro ;) .. And one suggestion edit the thread title and add word " Reduced" instead of word " Change" in thread title :) ..

Back
Top Bottom