New Pack (Popular) Rs 199pm WEF 30 July 2017

Today, I activated this pack on my renters d2h connection. But, few month back when I call CC he told me that it is only available for new connection. That's why they are paying 285/- up-to now. But, today they ask me to make a-la-carte basic pack. Then, I give try and call CC he said that I can downgrade to 199. Then, I downgraded to Videocond2h Popular pack. They're very happy and thankful to me. I feel very happy to help them. :eek:hya

Last edited:
Pack is good but when i called cc he said you can't add-on and not add any extra channel in this pack. So i didn't active this pack because nick channel missing in this pack and my daughter only like motu patalu . I changed my gold kids pack to gold lite 215 + all kids add-on 75 total 290. It is good package for me but some good music channels missing i miss masti channel.

8f7088f501acf135c49d9bd5cc8eb5f2.jpg
9ee0ba4ef82c964553dd2f81e2484775.jpg
Bro, Have to recharge d2h account..The following channels showing in the website for Popular pack : Hindi Ent channels ,Hindi movie channels ,some hindi news channels , Epic TV , FYI , V ,Nat Geo and Animal Planet.Unable to find neo channels in website.Kindly provide details.
and also one regional addon. Whether in south lite (rs.205) will get two regional addons.

Last edited:
Welcome mohan bro after many days,let ur words come true,along with addition, expecting change in lcn(d2h) change in packages, changes in HD package ( removal of HD AF) few more regional d2h movie channels ,cheaper packages than airtel and tata sky

Popular Sports Addon(Price:0.9830 LockInPeriod:1 Month)

What all are the Channels Included in Popular sports Add on ? Any Idea ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock