Good News New Packs Launched For All Regions By ADTV.

Now every pack is having 2 variants. One with more number of channels & the other one with less number of channels. Also they have included only few FTA channels in the pack as the complementary FTA pack have rest of the channels.
The fun fact is that the packs with more number of channels are either priced same or less than the packs with less channels.
Plz Share Screen shots and channel list for ROI User

Nothing new or special except Employee packs. Airtel added the missing broadcaster channels like Zee Anmol cinema, Zee classic, Utv movies, utv action, bindass, &xplore HD etc. in the respective packs.

I activated new pack mp value sports +new and I got zee anmol cinema zee classic and I choose some more channels without extra NCF

Nothing new or special except Employee packs. Airtel added the missing broadcaster channels like Zee Anmol cinema, Zee classic, Utv movies, utv action, bindass, &xplore HD etc. in the respective packs.
But they not add star gold select in any new pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock