Discussion New Serials on Zee Zindagi Service Channels

Suno chanda is also iconic. First season is one of my favorites. Didnt see second season yet
I know that but it's new for zindagi alongside bin Roye The Series and they didn't marketed as blockbuster like Humsafar and zindagi Gulzar hai but I'm happy that they're airing on TV and all stan twitter users will watch it

New Date And Time Revealed For Meri Jaan Hai Tu (Mata e Jaan Hai Tu) it will began on September 2nd Mon to Fri at 8:30 PM The Show Will Replace Bin Roye The Series

New Show
Dumpukht - Aatish-e-Ishq (2016)
Coming Soon

Digest Writer (2014)
Coming Soon

Tum Kon Piya (2016)
Coming Soon

Re-Run Show
Mann Mayal (2016)
Coming Soon

New Date And Time Revealed For Dumpukht - Aatish-e-Ishq It Will Began On September 14th Mon to Fri at 7:00 PM The Show Will Replace The Now Iconic Show Suno Chanda

Last edited:
New Date And Time Revealed For Digest Writer It Will Began On September 14th (Same Date) Mon to Fri at 8:30 PM The Show Will Replace Meri Jaan Hai Tu (Mata e Jaan Hai Tu)

New Date And Time Revealed For Mann Mayal It Will Began On September 19th Mon to Fri at 5:30 PM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock