New Software Downloaded

Back side is high speed USB so you use this for recording, front side normal speed so you use this for media play songs movies.

When you attached drive you get options for meadiaplayer or recording so choose accordingly
can we put something for record & then turn the stb off? will the recording also stop? as we can't watch any other channel when the recording is going on so was wondering if i can turn it off to standby.

Cheers.

@maheshav bro what happened abt tata sky + HD u were planning to take ???

Depends on the quality of the channel, and time ur recording. HD channels will consume lots of data.

For now I am planning stick with D2h 4k box, I did check. HD quality of TS ,
My personal impression is D2h 4k better. Some how d2h HD quality is looks like 3D viewing.

can we put something for record & then turn the stb off? will the recording also stop? as we can't watch any other channel when the recording is going on so was wondering if i can turn it off to standby.

Cheers.

Interesting point, d2h 4k has TOW tuners built-in ( you can check info diagnostic) currently one is enabled,
That is why we are able to record and see same channel, may be future software version allow recording one channel and viewing another channel .

Comming to standby recording, when recording sechduled it should auto power on and should star recording ( if I have written SW code I will write that way).

You test let us know about standby recording.

Last edited:
Interesting point, d2h 4k has TOW tuners built-in ( you can check info diagnostic) currently one is enabled,
That is why we are able to record and see same channel, may be future software version allow recording one channel and viewing another channel .

Comming to standby recording, when recording sechduled it should auto power on and should star recording ( if I have written SW code I will write that way).

You test let us know about standby recording.
Hello,
For some reason my favs just got wiped out & had to reprogram them again, you earleir 4k stb had the same issue right before swapping it for another one? is your current 4k box now keeping your favs all the time?

Thanks.

Hello,
For some reason my favs just got wiped out & had to reprogram them again, you earleir 4k stb had the same issue right before swapping it for another one? is your current 4k box now keeping your favs all the time?

Thanks.
After replacing new box issue got resolved, but I believe it is nothing do with box , you do froce OTA most probably it will get resolved.

202 version do froce OTA again to 202 version only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock