Good News New software version

How and Where I can check it @Gopi27 Bro and If its an app update then why the error code 4 message changed?
Click Airtel Logo Button > Go to Settings Tab > System Diagonisis

Its App update only bro. Only Error Code Msg is changed rest all no changes. They must have released this version for better stability.

Hi, I have NEOSET i570 Reciver , I am based in Riyadh looking for cardsharing service for cccam for nilesat , I will buy if the test line is working with me. My WhatsApp's number is *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Error Code - 4 msg back to old one

Now, channel name on EPG bar scrolls

Error Code - 4 msg back to old one
Still they're showing the old procedure to activate channels. All other STBs now says to activate through app or self care.
Now, channel name on EPG bar scrolls
Maybe they start scrolling system on other STBs also as the price is not visible for channels having long names.

Its not Software update bros just Airtel App update
Old Version - 2.0.2156
New Version - 2.0.2183
Can you tell me how to get this. My version always gives the error - unable to check for updates. Do you have the apk?

Installation Steps to get the firmware installed manually via USB.

· Download the file “06.02.69_full.zip” from above ftp and unzip it
· Format the USB device in FAT32 format
· Copy the “airtel_g1_update” file in the USB
· Power OFF the STB
· Insert USB disk in the USB port of STB
· Press and hold the standby button at the front panel
· Power ON the STB
· Release the standby button when all three front panel keys start glowing amber
· Wait for installation to get complete
· Remove the USB

For registering the new firmware:

• Connect the box to internet (mobile hotspot / wifi) & go to settings and ‘Check updates’. Ensure this happens as this will refresh the latest firmware on the box to the NOC.
Could you please share link

Its an complete OS package we can't extract APK
Yes you can extract apk. In es file explorer , go to apps, then select system apps. By default it says user apps. From there you can find airtel tv apk and click on backup. The apk will be stored in backups folder in sd card. From there you can copy to a pen drive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock