Good News New software version

But is there anything new added.

The features which are removed in internet tv

1. Multilingual EPG
2. Interactive serivices.
3. Easy language selections on channel when different feeds like CN, SVBC, nick etc.
4. On screen banner should be simple. No separate banner needed for upcoming programs in right side.

I have received message from airdth that Airtel Internet TV is now available in new Avatar to embrace the new age look and newest features , give missed call 8826188261. Any information on this?

Hi,

I given missed call to 8826188261, received call from Airtel CC Mumbai team, said that keep STB ON with WIFI connected for 48 hours, popup will come in the TV screen automatically, then need to update. I understood that this update they are doing on Request basis only, hence will not get update without request.

Will update to all here once i received. Thanks.

I have received message from airdth that Airtel Internet TV is now available in new Avatar to embrace the new age look and newest features , give missed call 8826188261. Any information on this?
I did the same, I also received call from Airtel, asking to keep stb on for 48hr.

Hi,

I given missed call to 8826188261, received call from Airtel CC Mumbai team, said that keep STB ON with WIFI connected for 48 hours, popup will come in the TV screen automatically, then need to update. I understood that this update they are doing on Request basis only, hence will not get update without request.

Will update to all here once i received. Thanks.
So most of Dreamdth guys might be requesting Airtel 😏

@Sathish936 bro!! If possible try to extract the update file and share here so rest users can manually update the system.

@Sathish936 bro!! If possible try to extract the update file and share here so rest users can manually update the system.
I am not sure, wether we will be able to extract, from STB, after installing, it auto reboot. Do you hang tips to do it.

Any problem in giving miss call to 8826188261

Last edited:
Keeping STB on for 48 hrs is a total waste of Time.

Worst move by Airtel they should roll out OTA updates as it is usually done.

There will be power cuts wifi signal cuts & battery drain and its unwise to do these type of updates rather they should atleast give a link for Update file to do it manually.

Keeping STB on for 48 hrs is a total waste of Time.

Worst move by Airtel they should roll out OTA updates as it is usually done.

There will be power cuts wifi signal cuts & battery drain and its unwise to do these type of updates rather they should atleast give a link for Update file to do it manually.
You are right, but I guess, they will do over night, 48hr maybe worest case.

I am not sure, wether we will be able to extract, from STB, after installing, it auto reboot. Do you hang tips to do it.

Any problem in giving miss call to 8826188261
I have already given missed call bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock