New subscription system - Basepack + Ala carte

thanks buddy.......
now its clear... but this is there in TS for ages. i dont think its something new from d2h. thats why i got confused :)

mmadhankumar said:
I dont understand this system. can someone clarify. :huh:huh:huh

Alacarte means that you can purchase any channel on individual price basis.
Alacarte+base pack means that you can add any channel individually to your pack without upgrading whole pack and without purchasing any addon or topup.

Jenitkumar said:
Alacarte means that you can purchase any channel on individual price basis.
Alacarte+base pack means that you can add any channel individually to your pack without upgrading whole pack and without purchasing any addon or topup.

thanks buddy.......
but this is there in tatasky for a very long time. not a new system from d2h. thats why i was little confused

d2h launch basepack+a la crate pack

With Videocon d2h you pay only for what you want… Yes, you heard it right. Now watch your favorite channels which are not available in your base pack with Base Pack + A La Carte . All you need to do is in addition to the base pack price pay the À la carte price of your favorite channel.. that’s it :) for more details visit d2h packages page

http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/packages.aspx

270939_393668027336918_264641940_n.jpg

RE: d2h launch basepack+a la crate pack

Good initiative by d2h.
All dth's should follow this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock