New Test HD Channel in Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 40,646
@offtopic : Yesterday night @ 2 am : All HD channels on Tata sky hd were off air.... i couldnt find any HD channels on list.... :huh Now they are back :) in the morning.... I hope they are testing at night.... :huh

ok that means the technicans at night shift are doing all these things as they know at night even if they switch off the channels people will not be able to notice anythings as they are fast asleep.

may be they are trying to put all the hd channels in one new tp????:k:k

Greatachiever said:
ok that means the technicans at night shift are doing all these things as they know at night even if they switch off the channels people will not be able to notice anythings as they are fast asleep.

may be they are trying to put all the hd channels in one new tp????:k:k

Thats good news

Requesting all Tata sky hd subscribers to check the hd channels @early morning @2am - 4am, :) you will find many changes taking place.... some testing going on for sure.... :huh

So u guys have fixed u target tonight but i am expecting new channels tonight on Adtv as news are coming that BIG CBS Magic will come on Rdtv and Adtv on 15th June.
One more advantage is that adtv always add channels on friday night n today is the lucky night.

Well TATA Sky is doing some maintainance work this week, so may be you will see some changes... Just like yesterday night all showcase channels were removed from 1am to 4am then again back... They are doing experiments, if they'll get some space they will add channels... But the TP's are almost full so may be if they'll do addition then may be they will face space overloading problem like Insat4B...

Just got reply email from Mr harit nagpal of tata sky regarding addition of Colors Hd channel. in reply to my email regarding addition of colors hd on tata sky he replied that it will be added shortly
please see the screen shot of email

[attachment=1095]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock