New TP found at around 76e to 78.5 location

RE: New TP found in ABS2

I got this TP now :tup

I just moved about 3 mm towards center LNB and got it. But I didn't get the ABS TP which carry 6 Christian devotional channel. Need to fine tune.

Getting Polimer. It is showing 240p. Sorry no pic upload this time due to the same VPN connectivity.

Thread moved to Ku band section since it is not from ABS2.

@SivaG as you said it should be from 78.5 only. The closer the side LNB towards the center LNB, the signal level increases. So it should be 78.5 since my center LNB is 83.

Only 1 channel is there. The VPID and APID are getting updated frequently. One PID for Polimer and one for Vasanth. Both are at 240p quality only.

Getting packet loses though the signal level is 10dB.

I moved the LNB again since I lost one TP from ABS and this 78.5 is right now not useful.

wow.. thats nice...
many mysterious satellites hovering all over us. Earlier, it was Laosat now may be Thaicom 8 India beam ;) :win

I have tracked this ... Mostly its Thaicom 8 itself... aligned to almost perfection .. Getting 1 Transponder...

11050,H,30000,23,S2,8PSK
signals r strong ...

Image_1.png

Nameless_11050_2_0750_11050_H_30000_20170401_173.jpg

Your scan result sows service ID 2. It was 1 when I scanned. So they are testing the slots. And regarding the signal level, I didn't fine tuned the LNB but just moved a little and so I was getting only 10dB. But still faced packet loss (picture was not blurred though).

Right...All info given in this thread shows as they r testing ...so it should be Thaicom 8 as i think...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock