new transponder 11164 H added

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit_gupta79

Reaction score
just cheched, a new transpondert 11164H added. currently there is no signal on this TP.

Old news... Till now not added...

Admin plz wait till midnight. We might get good news of hd addition tonight.Let's hope we might get new channels

as per my source the TP had to be added yesterday night, but due to some technical issue, it has been added today, there might be channel additions tonight.

yes even my source told me this
he told me that this tp was scheduled to launch just after 3 days when the vertival tp was activated but they had to delay it and yes it has been activated now and soon the channels will be added and yes today is the diwali surprise from d2h
*as per my source

I kept sending them emails regarding nameless channels in the 9th TP and also about the new TP. But they didn't give any proper answer. Finally today morning I forced them to give a straight answer. The answer is "Sorry. But we cannot tell you about new channels and addition of any new TP." Will share the email shortly.

ya sadiq bro even i had sent them a mail they are not interested in replying also

I sent them many mails regarding tp and new channels but not responded yet......they now reply for account/ service related matters only......

mohit_gupta79 said:
as per my source the TP had to be added yesterday night, but due to some technical issue, it has been added today, there might be channel additions tonight.

Very good news....This gives us some signs of channel addition tonight....including HD channels....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock