New Transponder 12401 V 30000 activated in SES9...

RE: new Transpopnder activated in SES9...

Gobinaath said:
Bro plz give translation in English then it could me useful for all bros :k ..

translation for that post

first disconnect ur dish cable from the stb then istallation setup menu will appere on tv.Then edit entry point by pressing blue button ur rcu add tp parametres and then connect dish cable.now u can able to see signals on that tp :k

RE: New Transponder activated in SES9...

Got signal
oyMfZ3L.jpg

Each TP adding in SES 9 is coming with low signals, can we know the reason for it!?

if they added the tp in their network then after 1-2 days they'll start testing few Home channel, naaptol channel along with some Devotional Channel also..
and if Luck goes with us then we can expect popular SD channel too in testing list....

but can't say anything about HD... They've lots of space in 2nd New TP..but not added a single HD from that TP ...so hope for best ...
and till then keep calm and enjoy new TP.

rajatduggal.169 said:
Each TP adding in SES 9 is coming with low signals, can we know the reason for it!?

But I'm getting both bar in Green in both newly added TP. can't say about this. So I think it's a region specific problem like 11480v tp of ses-7

Another tp activated.
Sat experts please check

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock