DDF Exclusive New TV18 and Star India bouquets will be available on or after May 2

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 12,553
Any One Noticed
All Bouquets Are "Plus" Plans.
Hindi Value Plus
Hindi Budget Plus
Hindi Family Plus

On Web Site Some Are Available Without Plus Plan.
But In HD Plans It's Only Plus Plans.

Means Increasing NCF By 2 Channels.

No Bouquets Available Without "Plus" Plan.
Like,
Hindi Value etc...

Are They Discontinued!?
They've introduced new value Plus, budget plus, family plus & their respective regional SD & HD bouquets.
They've decreased the price of most of the bouquets & added 1/2 channels.
All bouquets are now 'Plus' with less price & more channels.

They've introduced new value Plus, budget plus, family plus & their respective regional SD & HD bouquets.
They've decreased the price of most of the bouquets & added 1/2 channels.
All bouquets are now 'Plus' with less price & more channels.
Yup
But It's Increasing NCF By 2 Channels (English News & Business).

Both Plus & Without Plus Available On Broadcasters & TRAI 's Site.

But In New PDF From Airtel (Above) Displaying Only Plus Packs.

I Think Airtel Will Only Provide Plus Pack So Our NCF Will Increase.

Last edited:
:angry2::angry2::knife2::knife2::wall::wall:

Crap!! No, changes done mostly it will be extended again. I sensed it when they published with clause on or after.

Now, they removed latest documents. The ones appearing are old. So, Airtel not going to change prices :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Why they are not adding MTV beats HD...only HD music channel and that too absent😡

No. I think they have replaced old list with new list on site. Because as u can see below screenshot. Colors Gujarat Budget Plus Bouquet is available in the list on website. Still it is not available on selfcare app as well as web. So Bouquet List is updated in consumer corner section in website but not in real selection.

uku6eGe.png

Last edited:
No. I think they have replaced old list with new list on site. Because as u can see below screenshot. Colors Gujarat Budget Plus Bouquet is available in the list on website. Still it is not available on selfcare app as well as web. So Bouquet List is updated in consumer corner section in website but not in real selection.
The screenshot that you've shared is from the link that was available on airtel's website. That link is still active but has been removed from the website & the new bouquets are not available anywhere.

Bcoz implementation got delayed hence they removed information. Not to worry , as i have explained before too many changes will happen really soon. Just hang in some more time bros. Lot of things have to put in order before rolling out to us. Airtel never wants to cause unnecessary inconvenience to us . :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock