new website for zing digital

What is the problem with you TATA(SKY guys, just be happy with your brands.

Anirudha Das said:
What is the problem with you TATA(SKY guys, just be happy with your brands.

Problem isn't with Tatasky guys problem is with DishTv CEO. :lol
Let me explain
1. Dishtv idea of formation of DTH joint venture of never see daylight.

2. Fighting with broadcaster(For example Indiacast) over carriage fee but still not able to get it.

3. Fight against government over entertainment tax but still no result from budget

and now

4. Instead of launching new packs they have created a new brand which is providing nothing new except a new brand name. Better re-branding Dishtv with Zing.

dipayan said:
Let me explain

2. Fighting with broadcaster(For example Indiacast) over carriage fee but still not able to get it.

3. Fight against government over entertainment tax but still no result from budget

and now

4. Instead of launching new packs they have created a new brand which is providing nothing new except a new brand name. Better re-branding Dishtv with Zing.

super bro double likes :luv:luv:luv

dipayan said:
Let me explain

and now

yaah this the plan they want to re brand dishtv to Zing, but dishtv CEO needs not to the take permissions to other.

supermachi said:
I think they confused

Yeah fully confused about how to get and pay rent for 24 transponders as Tatasky will have 12 MPEG 4 transponders. Next few months will be interesting. :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock