Breaking New Xstream Box (Technicolor) Android 10 Launching By Airtel

@Vadirocks, Hello.. How is the quality of HD channels in this New Box.. compared to tata play HD channels.
i have Sony 55X80K newly purchase and i am trying to get this box.. How will be the PQ and AQ on this Big TV.. is it a worth buy.
i am frustrated with tata play but cannot compromise on PQ.. This box i will use only for DTH and not for OTT.. My Sony 55X80K is Quiet capable for that. Whats your opinion..

@Vadirocks, Hello.. How is the quality of HD channels in this New Box.. compared to tata play HD channels.
i have Sony 55X80K newly purchase and i am trying to get this box.. How will be the PQ and AQ on this Big TV.. is it a worth buy.
i am frustrated with tata play but cannot compromise on PQ.. This box i will use only for DTH and not for OTT.. My Sony 55X80K is Quiet capable for that. Whats your opinion..
Yes , I am having x90J and pic quality is very ordinary . Same tv OTT - live looks very good .

Thanks... Are you talking about this Newly Launched Technicolor Xtreme 4 Set top Box..

I have asked in this forum about airtel newly launched xstream 4 technicolor STB HD channel Quality..

You said Picture Quality is ordinary.. Now you are saying tata play HD Quality is Very Bad.. are You confused.

I have asked in this forum about airtel newly launched xstream 4 technicolor STB HD channel Quality..

You said Picture Quality is ordinary.. Now you are saying tata play HD Quality is Very Bad.. are You confused.

Latest Xstream 4 Android 12 Box Is Yet To Arrive On Market,

Yes.. i know.. i have said this based on your 1st post on page 1 ...

Guys,

Airtel Launching New Xstream Box With Android 10, Manufactured By Technicolor,

Will Be Called As Xstream 4..

But ok.. my Question is about the HD channel Quality of this New Technicolor box of which you have shared the Picture on 1st page of this thread

Last edited:
Yes.. i know.. i have said this based on your 1st post on page 1 ...

Guys,

Airtel Launching New Xstream Box With Android 10, Manufactured By Technicolor,

Will Be Called As Xstream 4..

But ok.. my Question is about the HD channel Quality of this New Technicolor box of which you have shared the Picture on 1st page of this thread

HD Channels PQ No Difference

Same As Other Android Boxes

Tata sky HD . Picture quality of hd channels are very bad
Are u saying about Airtel hd channel clarity r TATA play HD channels ?, Btw tata sky r renamed as Tata play...ur too much confused bro ... check once again ✔️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock