Breaking News 24 added by Sun Direct(Now removed)

Bro, requesting you to please check all the channels one by one to find the new channels.

If it's showing in your box, then the new channels should be added. Please check bro.

Yes if stb shows 385 it should be added in your stb!
@vikhyath bro try reseting ur stb, if still shows 385 check the channels list from stb and in these thread

Bro, requesting you to please check all the channels one by one to find the new channels.

If it's showing in your box, then the new channels should be added. Please check bro.

Already checked. Channel running are 376 but count shows 385!

Cross checked with your sun direct channels list updated till 15th this month. Everything is perfect + News 24 added today. Total 376 running.

Let's wait till tomorrow may be new channels coming up!

Did factory reset and now channel count shows 376. But, DD NE & DD Punjabi which are previously on Measat3/3B moved to GSAT15 as guessed and they are working now. Something's happening in the back end. They are trying to free some slots for channel additions I think!

Last edited:
Did factory reset and now channel count shows 376. But, DD NE & DD Punjabi which are previously on Measat3/3B moved to GSAT15 as guessed and they are working now. Something's happening in the back end. They are trying to free some slots for channel additions I think!
No, previously also these channels were available from DD FD only.

Please add below channels:
1) Raj TV,Raj Music
2) Mega Music
3) Polimer
4) Siripoli
5) Vendhar TV

Waiting for these Tamil channels in Sun Direct for a long long long long time.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock