NGC WILD HD Testing TP & PID Details

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 5,965
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not seeing these information anywhere in the forum world. So allowing this. If any of you seeing this information posted anywhere else before he posted here, please let me know via PM.

But regarding the channel addition news, every time it happened to be posted somewhere else. That is why all the issues. So I am not going to allow any future channel addition news with source as "Office Head" since we are not sure if his office and D2H office are same. Definitely need a proof for that.

And no more discussion on allowing or not allowing. Team will decide when time comes.

Any such posts will be removed without any notification.

GODMAN said:
Brother One dobut ? You are fool :huh

:s You Not reply last question me & sadiq bro
:p
3601 Pid details this channel & 3600 last add channel Pid detail:huh

THAKUR 4K said:
:sNot reply last me & sadiq bro
[emoji14]
3601 Pid details this channel & 3600 last add channel Pid detail:huh
What is the last channel added and how are you saying that it added in PID 3600?

Thakur 4K it's a last warning to you,
Don't behave like a kid,
Pids not works like serial nos,

Sadiq said:
What is the last channel added and how are you saying that it added in PID 3600?

he has been targeting godman in all threads .. u can check his previous post... today morning he targeted someone else and accused them of dup id bcz they spoke in support of godman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock