Nick chnl lcn will be change from tomorrow

8fe4d2e3cd1746f98b9717e8a59d55eb.jpg

6c064e16f74eceb976b7a373a906e6a0.jpg

Sun Music And KTV Also Changing

I Just Called Tata Sky Consulting Department They Said That SUN MUSIC HD , KTV HD and TEN GOLF HD LAUNCHING FORM TOMORROW 7th Of October.

But Bad News Is They SAID NICK HD Not LAUNCHING They DON'T HAVE ANY UPDATE ON NICK HD THEY SAID NICK LCN ONLY CHANGING ABOUT HD WE DON'T HAVE ANY UPDATE.

I ALSO ASKED ABOUT REMOVABLE OF SHOWCASE HD1.2.3 THEY SAID NONE OF THE CHANNELS ARE GOING TO REMOVED FORM PLATFORM TOMORROW OR TODAY.
So NICK HD Is In Suspance Right Now....

Ankit_bpl said:
I Just Called Tata Sky Consulting Department They Said That SUN MUSIC HD , KTV HD and TEN GOLF HD LAUNCHING FORM TOMORROW 7th Of October.

But Bad News Is They SAID NICK HD Not LAUNCHING They DON'T HAVE ANY UPDATE ON NICK HD THEY SAID NICK LCN ONLY CHANGING ABOUT HD WE DON'T HAVE ANY UPDATE.

I ALSO ASKED ABOUT REMOVABLE OF SHOWCASE HD1.2.3 THEY SAID NONE OF THE CHANNELS ARE GOING TO REMOVED FORM PLATFORM TOMORROW OR TODAY.
So NICK HD
Is In Suspance Right Now....

that's the good info you are carrying.. :tup Great :) Keep Sharing and Keep Posting

But don't post in BLOCK letters it's against Rules :)

So Finally Tatasky going to add Toonami :eek:hya Thanks for the Share @Dibya bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock