• Views Views: Views 1,897

Parthiban V

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Today No Jingalala Saturdays Offer 17th August 2024

yeXHq1J.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to switch other dth only reason I'm staying in tata play is Jingalala offer..next they will bring lock-in period for sure... I think airtel is better option for affordable hd pack
I also want to move to Airtel because the software sucks in tataplay , picture quality worst in hd box and with every update they are introducing new bugs
But the problem with Airtel is mtv beats HD missing, there is no proper fav system - parents will struggle and their app is a mess

I also want to move to Airtel because the software sucks in tataplay , picture quality worst in hd box and with every update they are introducing new bugs
But the problem with Airtel is mtv beats HD missing, there is no proper fav system - parents will struggle and their app is a mess
Beats hd is available in dishtv, and sun. The new sun fta box looks quite an interesting option.

Just because they didn't give JSat offer this time, few people are just speaking bad.

Its so easy to forget that they have been giving offers twice a week from so many years. And people have benefited from that.

Certain issues in the DTH industry/competition with ott, etc may have some effect now a days.

(People have to come out of this use and throw mentality)

P.s I am only speaking about JSat offers, not other issues

Back
Top Bottom