Sad News No Jingalala Saturdays Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Parthiban V
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 1,897
the software sucks in tataplay
To be specific, which software sucks HD or Binge? As I know Binge software is very buggy and laggy. HD & HD+ software seems to be bug-free, runs smoothly & many members enjoy it.

To be specific, which software sucks HD or Binge? As I know Binge software is very buggy and laggy. HD & HD+ software seems to be bug-free, runs smoothly & many members enjoy it.
Even tataplay hd + has bug, if you click message icon and you are in fav channel lcn, post dismissing the message, the channel is shifted to actual lcn of the channel.

And somebody reported box restarting in navya 3 and not to forgot audio level is not proper in all channels..some are very loud like showbox while some are very low like mtv beats hd

Last edited:
Even tataplay hd + has bug, if you click message icon and you are in fav channel lcn, post dismissing the message, the channel is shifted to actual lcn of the channel.

And somebody reported box restarting in navya 3 and not to forgot audio level is not proper in all channels..some are very loud like showbox while some are very low like mtv beats hd
This issue which you mentioned is faced only by one person till now.

No bugs in HD + boxes.

This issue which you mentioned is faced only by one person till now.

No bugs in HD + boxes.
There is this bug in hd+, ignoring is not helpful
I reported it earlier too

There is this bug in hd+, ignoring is not helpful
I reported it earlier too

It may be a bug, but it doesn't affect much % of the subscribers.

And the original LCN is what is stored as per the headend, while favourites are stored locally on the STB.

So may be the STB is designed to tune into the original LCN and not the favourite LCN.

People can just open the yellow message on channel 100 itself

It may be a bug, but it doesn't affect much % of the subscribers.

And the original LCN is what is stored as per the headend, while favourites are stored locally on the STB.

So may be the STB is designed to tune into the original LCN and not the favourite LCN.

People can just open the yellow message on channel 100 itself
It's a bug..what you are suggesting is a workaround but must accept it is a bug

Doesn't matter if it's a bug or not.

Haven't seen much of the users complaint about it. Like how the binge plus has.
Yeah ultimately depends on user ...my point is all boxes have some bugs but people are living with some workarounds or ignoring it

But binge+ plus box bugs are just too many, instead of fixing TP keep on ignoring and adding bugs after every update

Each time creating a new thread for jingalala offers and discussion kindly create only one main thread for all jingalala offers and discussion.

Back
Top Bottom