No offers from dths even few week remain for digitization 2nd phase

• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,218

Hero

Reaction score
No offers from dth company even there weeks are remain for 2nd phase of digisation.

My thought was dth companies will offer better & better offer on phase to phase of digitization & final phase will verry lucky all over in digization phases but picture seems total opp. of what me thought.

I think Airtel is providing some offers in Hydrabad. Still there are some offers going in Chennai from Airtel. I am getting SMS from various numbers offering 3 months free subscription for Rs158/pm and Rs1390 for connection.

All are same, unity. They know customer need to opt some one. So why bear more loss.

Dth company earn to huge Profit So hiked Rs.500 On Digitization....Some Cities Cable operator Charge More then Rs.200 So There Dth is Best then Cable..

Companies think that by selling stb at cheaper rate will dip their revenue.

and customer has to buy compalsory at incresed price so thay an reach at profit within few yers of digitalization.

what i expect is dth cust will have give better offers to deactivated cust to prevent them from buying other dth or cable stb.

this will be helpful for them to achive better ARPU.

as of now i think reliance and ts are top palyer with many deactivated stb.

I think now they will milk consumers. The govt should have brought DTH portability alongwith digitization to drive competition, else, consumers suffer.

Got the point.

That is metro cities have many digital cabl & there is competition with dth. In other cities doesnt seems war in both field. Rather found lack of digital cable services in Pune.

In 2nd phase, no much attractive offer by dth field like start phase.

Dish tv with same offer & dont remember others.

Hero said:
Got the point.

That is metro cities have many digital cabl & there is competition with dth. In other cities doesnt seems war in both field. Rather found lack of digital cable services in Pune.

In 2nd phase, no much attractive offer by dth field like start phase.

Dish tv with same offer & dont remember others.
Digital cable can't compete dth due to their poor pq,aq w.r.t dth as now.;)

Digitalisation offer-price increase to max. 10% on all packs.:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock