No Russsia today, Aljezzera, France 24,Nhk world in Videocon d2h d2h

Jerome.J said:
Nobody is forced to take a particular DTH......

You can choose your own option.....

But I think the channels mentioned here are of not much important in India......less viewers.....

Yes, nobody is forced. But these channels like bloomberg, business news asia, Tv5 Asie, DW Tv etc (just a comparison.. Russsia today, Aljezzera etc are currently available) are available in Chennai cable for over 10 years as i remember so if the DTH fails to deliver then they might lose a good number of subscribers who watch these international channels.

Aljazeera, RT and France 24 are very good channels. DW and NHK WORLD are news + Lifestyle channels. CCTV NEWS is not that good.

Without Aljazeera and RT the international news isn't complete.When there is a war BBC and CNN alone cant do. France 24 is an excellent channel as well.

HOUSE-MD said:
Without Aljazeera and RT the international news isn't complete.When there is a war BBC and CNN alone cant do. France 24 is an excellent channel as well.

Yes Bro If you see Al Jazeera , non of the channels can compare with it because their coverage is excellent in MENA and even in Whole Asia

superdudebuddy said:
Yes Bro If you see Al Jazeera , non of the channels can compare with it because their coverage is excellent in MENA and even in Whole Asia

Exactly. Even the top leaders such as CNN and BBC took news feed from Al Jazeera during the wars in MENA and these international channels were no match to them. Cant keep taking news from NATO news feed alone, we do need some alternative such as Al Jazeera and Russia Today for a view from multiple sides of the same coin.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock