Discussion No shows on COVID awareness on Hindi and Regional GECs

already news channels are filled with covid news and discussions.....entertainment channels are for entertainment..... and above all most channels are doing their part too create awareness

I am watching Covid related discussions with medical experts on DD Podhigai...

And some serial actors of Vijay TV telling about awareness in Vijay TV during break.
Vijay Tv also showing the same from past few days
State's broadcaster gets minimum viewership.

Awareness during advertisment doesn't get more eyes as viewers are prone to change channel during advertisement.
Star's every channel is spreading awareness about COVID.
Doordarshan is discussing this from last year they used to come in advertisement even their high rated prime time too.
Despite this people like you and me are only following COVID appropriate behaviour. Sad reality that as a age we all grew up but not our mindset.
Last year all villagers were imposing self lockdown and curfew but this year they think that their is nothing like COVID and shows negligence. Result they are facing circumstances.

Sorry for being offtopic.

Despite this people like you and me are only following COVID appropriate behaviour. Sad reality that as a age we all grew up but not our mindset.
Last year all villagers were imposing self lockdown and curfew but this year they think that their is nothing like COVID and shows negligence. Result they are facing circumstances.

Sorry for being offtopic.
I am sorry to say. Hike bhai. I disagree with you. People are more serious about the virus than they were a year ago. News channels have put fear inside them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock