NO SIGNAL.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sahib Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 1,397

Sahib Thakur

Reaction score
I'm not getting signals in Airtel dish. Whenever I restart stb it catches signals for two or three minutes and then again it shows no signal message. Please help me with this. Mine is a new connection just 1 day old.

I'm not getting signals in Airtel dish. Whenever I restart stb it catches signals for two or three minutes and then again it shows no signal message. Please help me with this. Mine is a new connection just 1 day old.
Which type STB you are using?

contact installation guy about the problem. I think dish is not aligned properly.

I've contacted him yesterday he came with a new STB and installed it. And then for 3 hours it was all good but after that again it started showing no signal. Automatically it is getting signals and then after sometime it shows no signal

contact installation guy about the problem. I think dish is not aligned properly.
I've contacted him yesterday he came with a new STB and installed it. And then for 3 hours it was all good but after that again it started showing no signal. Automatically it is getting signals and then after sometime it shows no signal

Back
Top Bottom