{No Timeline} - HBO Premium HD Channels Will Be Added On Videocon D2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vadirocks said:
Oh! That's Great! You Guys Are Very Aggressive!

I Have The Screenshots Of Whats App Conversations Between Me & Him About HBO HD & News 7 Tamil Addition Confirmations!

Posting The Same Will Put Him In Trouble As Per Their Policy!

And Finally How Many Of You Knew That Their Team Visits This Forum And Two Other Forums Frequently To Check What Customers Feel & Expectation?

Simply Wait Guys! And Really If You Guys Are So Much Interested Then Admin/SMOD Can Close This Thread! :tup:tup:tup

let it go bro..waiting is what we r doing with or without this thread..u also have to agree that for now this thread is helping no1.. but still i am not against it..this thread has been created for hbo premium channels on d2h..let it be there for a month since thread creation date..after a month if its not added u would also agree thats it lost its base..

Vadirocks brother is a trusty person from his past record.....I am sure he will post only 100% confirmed news....those who have doubt must check his previous posts.....

shawl_who said:
why tendulkar is great, raina isnt. :huh :p

:tup :tup

swaroop86 said:
let it go bro..waiting is what we r doing with or without this thread....

Dear brother,
..we can wait for any channel...
That's not the situation.....except the addition date the channel addition confirmed for the said channels......also,Vadirocks bro already said that he will post the addition date upon receipt.....

Vadirocks said:

I Have The Screenshots Of Whats App Conversations Between Me & Him About HBO HD & News 7 Tamil Addition Confirmations!

And Finally How Many Of You Knew That Their Team Visits This Forum And Two Other Forums Frequently To Check What Customers Feel & Expectation?

Simply Wait Guys! And Really If You Guys Are So Much Interested Then Admin/SMOD Can Close This Thread! :tup:tup:tup

Has it ever occurred to you that d2h might be using you guys indirectly to promote their services??( not saying they are)....
they give updates to their employess when the customer gets angry,,, to calm them down ,they promise channel addition and pass this info to their employees, who we believe ,...
we all know Mohan and godman bro are d2h employees,yet only a few of their news come true within 1-2 months of them posting the updates..... just like u they are getting updates from their senior team, but some channels never gets added....
its almost like they are being given false updates to their employess when customers gets angry at d2h...

by promoting game of thrones on their twitter and facebook page they have created more confusion among subscibers...

we are creating such a fuss about these channels lets create a poll thread ofcrs with admin/mods permission for these channels to see how many d2h subscribers want to subscribe to these and who wont..

I would like to know why admin not closed this thread till. As the title says no timeline, can we open a similar thread for other channels?? This is just to know the reason not intended for criticism.

Vadirocks said:

Sorry Vadi bro. If you are hurt but my point is RULE IS RULE and i am waiting for your screenshots.

Thread must be closed till no Source add & No Date confirmation.. Rules has to be followed by everyone..:huh :huh

admin please close the thread and ban vadi for givng fake news for this and sony kix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock