[not DD free dish] Dish TV add 3 new tp from GSAT channel add

M.J.Sadiq said:
@MSK786 - from where you got this news?

From your scan updates :k NSS 6 Tp off n new channels started from Gsat15 :)

Sadiq bro this news is true or not because dishtv and d2h merging also in progress

MSK786 said:
From your scan updates :k NSS 6 Tp off n new channels started from Gsat15 :)

But it is just 3 TPs. But you are replying to the question of asking about migration from NSS to GSAT. Which means all TPs will turned off from NSS and new TPs will be from GSAT. Are you having any source for this news?

M.J.Sadiq said:
But it is just 3 TPs. But you are replying to the question of asking about migration from NSS to GSAT. Which means all TPs will turned off from NSS and new TPs will be from GSAT. Are you having any source for this news?

:no:no:u

MSK786 said:

Can't understand your reply.. I am asking since you said "Yes" to the question about migration from NSS to GSAT. On what basis you said yes bro?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Can't understand your reply.. I am asking since you said "Yes" to the question about migration from NSS to GSAT. On what basis you said yes bro?

I already said above that by your scan result threads i said that :k

MSK786 said:
I already said above that by your scan result threads i said that :k

Then you please don't reply about migration from NSS 6 to GSAT. It is just about 2 TPs from NSS6 and 3 TPs from GSAT. But migration means, complete migration of all channels from NSS 6 to GSAT. Shivraj's question is about migration from NSS 6 to GSAT.

ShivRaJ said:
Dishtv really converting from Nss6 to GSAT:huh

You replied "Yes", which means you are saying all channels will be migrated from NSS 6 to GSAT. But really you don't know if this will happen. So, please answer correctly. This kind of plain answers will mislead everyone.

Or you really have any source of migration from NSS 6 to GSAT?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock