Not getting epg in many tamil channels like Sun network etc

Is it that TS is providing EPG only on south channels which paid carriage fees? :huh

This Epg issue is related to mpeg4 migration I think, it will be solved in coming days.

But what mpeg4 migration has to do with EPG? Is EPG issue affecting all other migrated channels? :huh

I guess this problem initially started with Kalaignar group channels and then the same is observed in sun group and other south indian channels.

It is rather irritating not to know what are the currently running prog & the future ones too..Cant TS force these channels to provide EPG, as ultimately the viewing satisfaction is grossly affected for the customer??

afterall, these epg are anyway available at various other sources, like newspapers, tv guides etc

I think EPG is provided by DTH.
Is this another ploy to force broadcaster/viewer to pay for EPG services provided by TS?
Same thing happened last year for Dishtv viewers.

dinesh19 said:
epg dosnt relate to compression.moreover pq is not bad also.looks nice

PQ don't look nice as earlier it was.PQ of especially HD channels and regional channels(South,Bengali/Oriya) is pixelated.Tata sky is using low bitrate to compress channels.That's why PQ is not looking good as earlier.:angry:angry

karanrudra93 said:
PQ don't look nice as earlier it was.PQ of especially HD channels and regional channels(South,Bengali/Oriya) is pixelated.Tata sky is using low bitrate to compress channels.That's why PQ is not looking good as earlier.:angry:angry

Is it fair to expect everything from one DTH? Then what about competition? What should other DTH providers do? :p
Very good PQ/AQ, all required HD/regional channels, very good CC, good h/w......list & expectations are endless...;)

NinadG said:
Is it fair to expect everything from one DTH? Then what about competition? What should other DTH providers do? :p
Very good PQ/AQ, all required HD/regional channels, very good CC, good h/w......list & expectations are endless...;)
Yeah demand never ends.
well said bro. :clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock