{NOT REMOVED} Regional specific channels are being offered on Promotional basis

RE: Channel removal notic removed from d2h website

I do not know what the hell they are gonna do on September 1st, but I have a strong feeling that they will do something which will be good for us, but I am not gonna change my package from current Entertainment HD, whatever channel available in future in Higher Packs on d2h,if its available on ADTV I will be happy with that, because I am in ADTV Ultra pack.

i see the notice of channel removal on their website on today that channels will removed from the packages on aug 31

Those channel removal notice is for the removal from the particular packages and the channels will be available in the platform...

which would mean that those channels will not be available in base packs for south customers and we should take it as add-on or ala-carte which would further increase our monthly charges, no idea what logic this is...

anupbharadwaj said:
which would mean that those channels will not be available in base packs for south customers and we should take it as add-on or ala-carte which would further increase our monthly charges, no idea what logic this is...

Not like that bro. It is getting removed from some base packs only (I think till South Gold Sports). For the rest of the packs, the channel will be available in the package itself. Only the customers using package till South Gold Sports need to opt this A-la-carte and the rest need not to go for A-la-carte.

sadiq bro, i am currently in new south gold(231 p.m), if i start adding these hindi packs as add-ons, it will touch close to 275-300 i guess, so we can safely now say that d2h is no more cheapest or economical - if you also consider that south region is a price sensitive region. let me know your thoughts on this plz.

other members can share their thoughts too...

Why is the discrimination to lower pack?? I dont get the logic of channel removal?? If these channels are removed from the base packs then i could conclude that d2h is no more economical than other dth's. Videocond2h should work on to satisfy consumers rather than working for only money...

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

Now the foot notice is again updated saying the below.

"State/Region specific Channel/s is/are being currently offered pan India purely on promotional and complimentary basis. Such Channel/s may be made State/Region specific at any time at the discretion of the Company. Channels; Sony TV, Sony SAB, Star Plus, Life Ok, Zee TV, Sony MAX, Star Gold, Movies Ok, Zee Cinema, Zee Classic, &Pictures, Aaj Tak and Zee Business being currently offered by us on complimentary and promotional basis in the States of Kerala , Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, West Bengal and Odisha as a part of a package/s will be available on our platform only for a limited period.,

Channel Max 2 currently being offered by us on Complimentary and Promotional basis as a part of Package/s (in which it is made available), shall be so offered only till 31st March, 2015.

CNBC Bajaar is free in all packs only for the subscribers in the state of Gujarat

Now the deadline 31-Aug-2014 is removed for all the promotional based channels but it is changed as "limited period". I think the contract have been renewed and hence there won't be any removal form packages.

Also, MAX 2 is extended till 31-Aug-2015 under packages as promotional offer.

Anyway, GOOD NEWS for D2H viewers...

J56Sac1.jpg

Sadiq said:
Now the foot notice is again updated saying the below.

Now the deadline 31-Aug-2014 is removed for all the promotional based channels but it is changed as "limited period". I think the contract have been renewed and hence there won't be any removal form packages.

Also, MAX 2 is extended till 31-Aug-2015 under packages as promotional offer.

Anyway, GOOD NEWS for D2H viewers...

J56Sac1.jpg

Now some TS fanboy can breathe easily for few days.:lol:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock