{NOT REMOVED} Regional specific channels are being offered on Promotional basis

• Thread starter Thread starter PrakashJes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 170
  • Views Views: Views 17,139
RE: Many channels will be removed from the basic packages

d2h has no money and really in danger loss like reliance digital tv .

kmb1000 said:
Very well said....aumnamonarayan.

U should say D2h website is hacked :D

i think they want to add many more tamil channels .

RE: No Removal of channels happening in Videocon D2H

These kind of uncertainty makes me not to go for D2H for my 2nd TV ..I am not sure when my favourite /most wanted specially regional channel removed

Yeah it is true....as i remembered that Sony Mix & UTV Star channel were added in base pack as promotional basis for few months but yet they had not removed this channels from any base pack....

I chated this issue with d2h dealer in my locality...he told me that none of the channel will get removed from base pack but they can remove one or two channels like Zee Q or Zee Khana Khazana,etc but not this much channel as prescribed in website...so don't worry as this type of info was there for Sony Mix & UTV Star too that it is available only as promotional basis for few months but yet they not removed this channel from any base pack.

They might just change their package offerings, with removal of above mentioned Hindi channels from base package for South region, as the deal goes. And could create add on kind of service for every region like other DTH, which will help them regulate the amount that goes in a pack and will make them offer new channels or existing channels from the lower base pack itself . For example take Zindagi, it's treated as a normal GEC in ADTV and Tata Sky, but it becomes premium, as they offer it on platinum, on d2h. They offer Zee Q and Zee Khana Khazana, which are in real more expensive than Zindagi, but still they've it in lowest ROI base pack, this could be some kind of deal. But all those above mentioned MSM Discovery, Zee and Star channels can never be removed from the base package.

Re: RE: Many channels will be removed from the basic packages

Ronak Shah said:
I chated this issue with d2h dealer in my locality...he told me that none of the channel will get removed from base pack but they can remove one or two channels like Zee Q or Zee Khana Khazana,etc but not this much channel as prescribed in website...so don't worry as this type of info was there for Sony Mix & UTV Star too that it is available only as promotional basis for few months but yet they not removed this channel from any base pack.

Did u get any mail from CEO or nodal officer or CC ?

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

News already posted and threads merged.. Search for the threads before posting...

It seems we are discussing the same thing that we are discussing in the below thread...

Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom