Now Episode & Season Number of Program in Hindi GEC now available on EPG in Detail

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,526
RE: Now Episode & Season Number of Program in Hindi GEC now available on EPG in De...

vinit said:
Can anyone tell me

Is tata sky providing tensports in dhamaal mix

My frnd told me that he is getting tensports

May be I think his friend has subscribed to Saturday Jingalala offer Tenpack @rs.1.
So that is why he is getting Ten sports channels on Dhamaal Mix Pack.

RE: Now Episode & Season Number of Program in Hindi GEC now available on EPG in De...

MD Anzar said:
May be I think his friend has subscribed to Saturday Jingalala offer Tenpack @rs.1.
So that is why he is getting Ten sports channels on Dhamaal Mix Pack.

Bro I also think that he subscribe saturday pack

Bcoz when i check Tata sky website

I found that ten channels are not available in base packages

vinit said:
Bro I also think that he subscribe saturday pack

Bcoz when i check Tata sky website

I found that ten channels are not available in base packages

Yes Vicky bro you are right Ten channels are not available on Base pack of Tatasky.

Rushil.D said:
no tata sky not even providing TEN sports or any ten channel in Grand Sports Pack too which is rs.450 pm :(

Yes I am using grand sports pack but I don't get ten pack with this pack i have to add it via a la carte

Even for most of the movies channels under movies section (both english and hindi), it (on pressing 'i' botton from remote) is showing the country, year of its release and the name of the director also. Earliar only movie's main cast names along with its synopsis is available.

The most important feature which is missing in Tata Sky EPG is the automatic information display about the selected program in top-left area of screen.

In Dish TV and ADTV when you are on EPG screen and you select any program, you dont need to press any Info key. It automatically show EPG info content in top-left area of screen. Tata Sky shows advertisements in that area currently.

Rushil.D said:
on first snap i marked

image.jpg

Photo_0717.jpg

Photo_0719.jpg

Photo_0720.jpg

Photo_0721.jpg

Photo_0725.jpg

Photo_0727.jpg

Photo_0730.jpg

Photo_0731.jpg

Photo_0733.jpg
Thanks bro...........nice ss

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:
I ( information ) button press more details serial & film

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock